New patterns in the shops - All Together Now Quilt Blocks

I've had some fun when I created two quilt block patterns with people on them. These are the two base blocks which you can get from my shops. Both blocks have a dress (short or long) and a trouser outfit (jumper or suit / dinner jacket). 

By mixing the two quilt block patterns and adjusting the hair styles, a wide selection of blocks can be created. You can keep with traditional woman and man, or mix it up as you like. Below are some of mine;





I'd love to see what you make, so please tag your makes with the hashtag #alltogethernowquilt and #bossyozpatterns so I can find them. https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/alltogethernowquilt/


Get the two base patterns: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New online address from 1 April 2022